MAGNIFICENT RURAL BEAUTY
- Price:$1,750,000 Neg
- Status:For Sale
- Ad Date:27th October, 2016
- Last Updated:27th October, 2016
- Town:Pickering Brook
RARE opportunity to secure your dream lifestyle.. Seldom do properties such as this come on to the market. Set on 11.9 acres (4.83ha) Zoned rural agricultural and surrounded by orchards, horses, emus, donkeys, the list goes on. Backing onto state forest yet within 30 minutes of the city. WOW!
This double storey property consists of (but is not limited to).....
* Four Bedrooms
- Three upstairs and one downstairs in a possible granny flat/teen retreat area under the main roof.
- The main bedroom suite is extensive, with a separate dressing room, ensuite and balcony to take in the fantastic views.
- All other bedrooms are a good size with built in robes. The rear double bedroom opens out onto a large balcony overlooking the pool area and with views to the forest.
* Three magnificent bathrooms
- Two upstairs and one in the granny flat wing
- The ensuite to the main bedroom suite has been recently renovated with floor to ceiling travertine...just beautiful.
- Free standing bath, double wash basins and large walk in wet room/shower
- Also recently renovated the two other bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling with marble tiles and have double sized showers.
* The kitchen is finished with oak cupboards and black granite bench tops, intergrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel oven and ceramic hob complete the picture
* The laundry is adjacent for easy access with a door leading to the rear patio.
* Three separate living areas
- Dining/family area open plan, tiled, and next to the kitchen
- The large formal lounge is carpeted and has a wood fire
- Games room, tiled
* Outside you have:
- Below ground pool, large freestanding colorbond gabled patio
- Horse stables with 3 stalls.
* Tack room
- Hay/machine shed
- Bore, 2 dams, water tank
Additional features are:
* 2x ducted evaporative air conditioning systems. One for upstairs and one for down.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning system to the granny flat area.
* Store cupboards x2
* Large upstairs landing and impressive double door entry
* Reticulated formal gardens.
* Tinted windows.
This property has so much to offer. The granny flat area could also work as a bed and breakfast business (with council approval).
All the plumbing is still in place to convert the study back into a kitchen.
OWNERS ARE COMMITTED ELSEWHERE!
Call Sue Done on 0429 080 292 or Lotti Lothian on 0419 926 036 for a viewing today!
Kwinana Town Centre
Tel: 08 9439 3622
Mobile: 0429 080 292
After login you will be able to send messages to any sellers. We require login in order to better protect both buyer and seller from scammers and spammers.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.