HIGHLIGHT LODGE - EXECUTIVE EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY
- Status:For Sale
- Ad Date:29th December, 2016
- Last Updated:29th December, 2016
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 55 ACRES OF FERTILE LAND.
The rare opportunity has come along to purchase the Executive Equestrian Estate know as Highlight Lodge.
Highlight Lodge is situated in the beautiful Swan Valley in the area of Bullsbrook and sits on approx. 55 fertile acres.
As you enter the estate through electric wrought iron gates you arrive at a substantial brick and iron homestead, with insulation, ducted evaporative air conditioning extra high ceilings (32 course brick), cedar doors and windows. The home boasts 3 bedrooms; the master bedroom has a large ensuite bathroom, spacious walk in robe and has French Doors giving access to the verandah overlooking the lake. The large living and entertaining area gives a real feeling of open space and also has French Doors to the verandah, the living area also leads to the study which could become a fourth bedroom if you require, there is large renovated kitchen with separate dining and a large laundry area.
The outside of the house is really set up for people who love to spend time outdoors as it has bullnose verandahs around most of the house and has a beautiful salt water swimming pool.
Other features of the house are:
- Second bathroom tiled floor to ceiling
- Wood heater in the living entertaining area
- Gas outlets in lounge and dining room for gas heating
- Double carport with storage room
- House has high rendered brick wall with wrought iron fencing plus electric security gate
- Side verandah overlooking lake has blinds which allow the area to be fully enclosed
- Monitored security system
- 8.38m x 3.45m swimming pool with salt chlorinator and double filtration system, set in 15m x 8m entertainment area
There is a second transportable dwelling on the property with 1 bedroom, ensuite bathroom, kitchen, dining and lounge area. This has power and water, and has a carport off the side for parking.
The grounds has a lake that is surrounded by well established trees, lawn and gardens which are all reticulated. The property has a large water license of approx. 62,000 KL and has approx. 30 acres of pasture under reticulation. This property is really set up for the equestrian enthusiasts with the following facilities:
- 8 irrigated paddock (approx. 30 acres)
- 6 other paddocks
- 3 stallion paddocks
- Bore with 40 HP motor
- 3 phase power to the property
- 9 large brick walk in/walk out stables and yards with 2m high walls
- 4.5m x 3m store room/tack room
- Steel tie up rail
- 4 irrigated post and rail day yards
- 15m x 9m shed with 6.5m x 3m lined interior office with hot and cold water, power and lights.
- 7m x 6m lean to with double crush and sink
- 2x 3.5m x 3.5m stallion boxes with yards
- 3.5m x 3m undercover storage area
- 6m x 6m feed shed
- 5 holding yards
The Estate has two street frontages and will have close access to the new Perth to Darwin National Highway which is due for completion in December 2019 resulting in quick runs into Perth City and the International Airport.
All inspections are by appointment only so call
James Berry on 0409 298 092 to book.
To view other listings James has click on the link
After login you will be able to send messages to any sellers. We require login in order to better protect both buyer and seller from scammers and spammers.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.