Rowville Horse Floats and Goosenecks in WA
- Price:$0 ONO
- Status:For Sale
- Condition: New
- Ad Date:22nd May, 2013
- Last Updated:23rd May, 2013
Rowville have long been recognised as the pre-eminent float in Australia
Prices range from $10,000 to $28,000.
The Rowville name is recognised as demonstrating quality of workmanship and finish
In WA if you require a Rowville horse float contact Michael Dagostino in Oakford
Rowville STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy duty chassis made of 3mm thick steel
- Heavy duty draw bar made of 100mm x 50mm RHS
- Large heavy duty tack box with outside access door, saddle poles and bridle hooks
- Solid floor made of 40mm F17 kiln dried hardwood
- Non slip, hard wearing rubber glued to timber floor and tailgate
- Rubber on left and right side walls.
- Full height, side opening access door on right hand side
- Propeller Plate aluminium stone protection around front and over guards with black beading
- Removable centre dividers
- 2 x Swing away head dividers on centre dividers
- Bent divider nearest tailgate is hinged so as to swing right open
- Full height, 4 ft 7 ins high, gas lift tailgate with rubber and slates
- Heavy duty locks on tailgate
- Hinges on Tailgate have Grease nipples
- Side walls are 2mm thick and welded into frame
- All sheets, frame and chassis are undercoated with an etch primer
- Outside and inside of float painted in 2 pack paint & includes pin striping and scrolling
- 5 x new 8 ply light truck tyres on Australian made performance alloy mag wheels
- Electric brakes on two axles with electric Breakaway System
- Rocker Roller suspension Australian Made
- 3 outside stainless steel flush mounted horse ties provided, 6 inside ties
- Jockey wheel, heavy duty swing up type
- Side step at right hand access door
- Filled in A frame with aluminium
- 2 x Roof Vents and 2 x Interior Lights
- Padding on all dividers
- 2 x Pair Sliding Side Windows
- Side rug rack with timber slats
LED Lights - tail, indicator, stop and side lights
Prices range from $10,000 to $28,000. Please call for more info.
Tel: 0418 906 277
After login you will be able to send messages to any sellers. We require login in order to better protect both buyer and seller from scammers and spammers.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.