Luxury Home on 4 1/2acre Horse Property
- Price:$1,690,000 Neg
- Status:For Sale
- Ad Date:21st June, 2012
- Last Updated:21st June, 2012
- Town:Mahogany Creek
FANTASTIC 4 ½ ACRE PROPERTY WITH GRANNY FLAT!!
This is a rare opportunity to own and enjoy a very special home and property! The current owners have extended and extensively renovated the house to an exemplary standard and turned it into a unique home, combining old world charm features and fittings, like original French Doors from 1860 , an historic recycled front entrance door or a Parisian washstand from ca 1915, with modern essentials and luxury! High ceilings enhance the sense of spaciousness and the extra wide Jarrah floor boards throughout the downstairs main living areas, salvaged from historic buildings, have the air of a bygone era of building pride. The result is a very spacious Family Home with plenty of living space, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, that has fantastic flair, warmth AND character: A TRUE CLASSIC!
- Brand new big Chefs kitchen overlooking big Family room
- Light filled, spacious and elegant Lounge room
- Formal Dining opening up to outdoor Entertaining
- Big Guest bedroom with full ensuite and WIR
- Downstairs Bedrooms 3 & 4, double size with BIR
- Upstairs a delightful Bedroom 5
- Spacious study space upstairs
- Outstanding Master-suite/Parents Retreat with classy ensuite plus freestanding bathtub, big panoramic window overlooking the property, plus separate balcony
- Spectacular outdoor entertaining deck and below ground swimming pool
- Decked Verandahs including front porch on three sides
- Self-contained Granny Flat
- Nice Living Room
- Bedroom with Ensuite and BIR
- Great new Kitchenette
- Fully fenced paddocks
- Good Round-Yard
- Three double stables
- 12m by 7.5m; extra hight
- 3phase power & water
Currently zoned ‘RLL2’, the 1.79ha (17,882sqm) property, largely cleared, promises privacy with the house set well to the rear of the land. A winter creek to the north of the land feeds a dam that holds water usually year round. A veggie-patch and a chook-run near the homestead complete the idyllic rural picture!!
The long bitumen circular driveway from the front gate creates great excess to the house from three sides with plenty of parking spaces at the front and rear and three undercover spaces on the east, plus wide access and plenty of operating space at the front of the workshop/shed.
There is so much more to this property that only a visit will reveal!! Make an appointment to view today!!
Call Paul on 0416277667 for all details!!!
Tel: 08 92996533
After login you will be able to send messages to any sellers. We require login in order to better protect both buyer and seller from scammers and spammers.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.