Centura Riding School has been operating in Wanneroo for 25 years, we are a professional and friendly team that offers an encouraging environment for people of all ages to learn how to ride or to develop their horse riding skills.
Our team is seeking someone that has a passion for developing riders and horses that aligns with the below attributes.
- Adaptable, self-aware, encouraging and optimistic
- Self-motivated with the desire to continue developing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with people of all ages
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible and shows initiative when under pressure.
- Experienced with teaching lunge lessons, private lessons and group lessons from beginner to advanced.
- Can prepare and plan lessons and programs.
- Understands OH&S safety standards in the equestrian industry and can recognise, assess and put measures in place to help prevent potential risk factors.
- Diligent with horse management skills and placing a high priority on the care and wellbeing school horses.
- Qualifications and experience:
- Working with Children card
- First Aid/CPR
- BHS, EA Qualification, or have extensive experience within a Riding School environment.
- Needs to be available weekday afternoons 4pm-8pm, Saturday 8am-5pm, as well as for School Holiday programs and some morning private lessons if required.
- It is preferred that the potential candidate does have a current driver’s license.
If you would like to further your coaching qualifications you have the opportunity to learn from the proprietor, Roz Tippett and our team of qualified instructors.
Roz, is an EA Level 3 Dressage Specialist Coach, EA Coach Assessor, GP (Level A) judge as well as Grand Prix rider and trainer.
If you would like to find out more about the position being offered call Roz on 0419 043 243 to discuss.
If you are ready to apply please email your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position to [email protected] Please use ‘Casual Instructor Position’ as the subject heading.