PERFECT LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY for EXPERIENCED HORSE LOVERS to have FREE RENT + EARN $$ in the CENTRE OF THE SWAN VALLEY : SWAP FOR STABLE DUTIES IN BOUTIQUE AGISTMENT CENTRE .
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• 1 Bedroom apartment with large bedroom, reverse cycle air conditioner, WIR and ensuite, Large Kitchen / Dining room and separate Lounge area with TV and Sofa Lounge. (Large new Fridge included)
• Fortnightly $$ payment + Full rent and all electricity and water included.
• Beautiful property fully reticulated, green grass and lush trees plus fully lit arena and riding track.
• 5 mins walk to The Bailey Brewing Co, The Henley Brook Tavern and the centre of the Valley hot spots.
• This is a 10 day fortnight position( Wednesdays and every 2nd Weekend off )
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL
The person/s (Single or Couple ) needs to be mature, fit and healthy, love horses, be experienced in Stable hand duties, able to work unsupervised, take pride in their work and keep their living area and stable area clean and tidy and have a friendly outgoing personality.
The duties will include
• Feeding horses (Aprox 8 horses )
• Requires on average aprox 2.5 hours am (summer)
• 1 hour evening Plus extra hour to do paddocks every 2nd day.
• Walking horses in and out of stables to paddocks morning and evening
• Mucking out stables
• Making feeds & hay nets
• Checking water in paddocks and stables
• Keeping stable area clean.
If you have a horse to bring with you that is fine but unfortunately we cannot accommodate any more dogs on the property..