16hh 13yrs old TBD gelding
Phoenix is a very sweet boy looking for a new partner in life.
He came to us as a rescue 2 years ago and has been trained using natural horsemanship
His many attributes include:
*impeccable ground manners
* good for farrier and vet
* floats well with little fuss getting on
* stands well for saddling and bridling
* knows all 7 parelli games
* rides well on loose rein or more concentrated
*quiet to trail out in bush or on roads
*has three good steady gaits
* can have ball bounced on him…tarp over him…and loves obstacles
* has jumped up to barrels laying down without getting hyped
* has been ridden by beginner adults and teens
* has been to parelli outing and did well
* loves attention and cuddles and carrots!
OK and his downside…
* can every now and then pull back when tied up. Doesn’t run away…just goes back a few steps …then stops.
He truly is a pleasure to own and ride. Only selling due as he is ready to go to new home now.
He would suit a teenager or adult wanting to do low level competing or pleasure horse. Great confidence builder.
To best of homes only.