I am looking for a potential *on property part-time lease* for my beautiful girl, Charlie. As I have now accepted a full-time working position and am also completing my final year of uni online after hours, I am looking for an experienced adult who is wanting a fun ride whilst giving my girl the attention I will not be able to give her, as I will only be able to ride on weekends.
*Private property located in Gnangara – 3/4 days per week (choice of days, Monday – Friday)*
More about Charlie:
- Breed – Irish Sport Horse
- Age – Just turned 11 as of 30th December
- Height – 15’2
- Has had previous experience in all disciplines including Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country
- Ex Pony Club attendee of 3 years – so perfect for adult riders etc.
What is included:
- Use of all facilities on property
- All tack and equipment provided
- All feed and hay
- On property storage facilities
- The ability to take her to events, training days, beach etc – all which must be approved by myself
As she is full boarded on a private property, full respect of the stables is a priority, and the signing of the owner’s policies/T&Cs is required.
What does part-time lease mean?:
- Only 3/4 days throughout the week can you be on the property, which you will select at the beginning of each week – exceptions for weekends will be considered if attending Pony Club or events
- Lease to begin from 24/01/2022 through to 28/10/2022 – request for extension may be considered for the right person
- No out-of-pocket expenses – All feed, vet costs, farrier fees etc. are taken care of
- Worming, farrier appointments and vet check-ups are all organised by me so no stress in that department
- Charlie is only to be boarded at current agistment; no suggestions of off property boarding will be considered
- This is a paid lease which will be discussed privately
Please send through a text to 0403717371 (Eva) to express your interest with a short description about you and your riding history. From there we can organise a day for you to meet Charlie and have a trial ride. Please let me know if you have any further queries.
I look forward to hearing from you,