9 (approx) Acre property providing a rare opportunity to live in proximity to the CBD and the feature of great equestrian facilities. The residence consists of a country cedar home, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms surrounded by gardens. Also, a historic 3 x 1 cottage previously used as an office (can only be used as office). The large kitchen/living area overlooks the Gardens and arena. The property has scheme water and is also set up with a 3 phase bore to water your paddocks and vegetable garden to be kept green all year round.
– 15 stables, the stable complex includes,10 WIWO stables and an extra 5 stable complex all undercover
– Large feed room and dust-free tack room, lockable.
– Full size 70 x 80 all-weather arena with great drainage.
– An adjoining shed 7 x 13 could provide extra space for hay or feed storage, or covered parking for 3 floats.
– There are an additional 8 well-fenced lush paddocks situated on the property.
– The property would suit anyone looking for a well-set up equestrian training establishment.
Minutes from Mundijong Township, close to shops and schools, this outstanding property provides the chance of near city rural living.