This amazing horse lover’s paradise ticks all the boxes and more. It is situated to the north near the end of the cul-de-sac on Fairway Place. Enter through the secure front gates which open on to a grand landscaped native treed property with separate strong electrified yards, massive shed, 3 stables with secure tack room and wet area, round yard, all of which have been constructed to a high standard and well-appointed with large rustic beams and iron work.
This modern property boasts a beautifully maintained 3 bed 2 bath home, complete with feature entry and a large paved wrap around verandah, secure pet yard and car parking under the main roof. On entering this stylish home, to the right you’ll be impressed by the country kitchen with all its mod cons. It features a large wrap around french oak bench top with breakfast bar facing to the dining and lounge area, past the centrally located slow combustion fire. The lounge area opens on to the verandah via a sliding door and overlooks the property to the stables and road beyond. Following on from the lounge is the dining area and then off a small passage is the king-sized master bedroom with a generous ensuite and her’s and their spacious walk in robes. On the other side of the fireplace is a passage leading to the two queen sized rooms with built in DBL robes, a bathroom, toilet, laundry and spacious walk-in linen cupboard.
Opposite the home is a massive shed with room for all your toys and more. On the mezzanine level there is a Man Cave to die for complete with bar, entertaining area and a separate music room all of which are complemented by different views overlooking this beautiful and private property. Slide back the main roller door and you have a breeze way for private entertaining on a summer evening.
For the proud horse owners, these stables, wet area and tack room are prestigiously appointed with a level of finish which will amaze even the most fastidious buyer. Here your four-legged friends will live as well as you!
There are hundreds of acres of bridal trails literally at your back door step, so you are home and hosed before you know it.
Rustic iron and wooden features adorn this property, further highlighting the quality finishes and attention to detail which separates this property from others. You really must come and inspect this magnificent property to appreciate what it has to offer you.
This property has so much to offer any discerning buyer:
• 3x2x1 Quality steel constructed home with lovely French oak countertops and oak floors.
• King sized master with ensuite and his and hers walk in robes.
• All minor rooms are queen sized with built in double and triple robes
• 90,000 Litre water tank
• Central wood fire heater
• Split system air conditioning
• 3 stables, food prep & wet area, tack room, grey water trap, large entry, turning bay and float storage.
• Separate secure, insulated and electrified yards.
• 17m round yard complete with large posts, belt sides and 200mm quartz sand infill.
• Full Passive monitored security system overseeing the whole property.
• Cameras over yards and stables.
• Lighting system over property buildings and yards.
• Foxtel connected.
• Secure chicken coup.
• Secure dog run.
• Garaging for 5 vehicles and room for all your toys and farm equipment.
• Massive shed, man cave, bar area and music room.
• Machinery and hay/feed shed.
• Hundreds of acres of Bridal trails adjoin this property.
Potential alternate uses are numerous though here are a few suggestions (S.T.A.):
• A horse-riding B&B
• Commercial agistment
• Riding school
• Petting zoo
• Dog or cat homing
• Animal shelter
This property will sell below its replacement value, so don’t delay… Call today!