Then ‘Anvil Park’ could be just what you are looking for!
* 10 DRY acres (4.0794ha) (no soggy paddocks) divided into 6 good sized day paddocks (all with reticulation) and 2 larger paddocks both with 3 sided shelters.
* Well laid out stable complex (12m x 18.5m) comprising 6, 4m x 4m brick stables, all with overhead fans for those hot summer days and nights; lock up tack and feed room – interconnected – with large outside access door to the feed room to make unloading your horse feed a breeze. Huge undercover tie up area (5m x 5m) off stable block with enough room to park your float and still tack up your horse.
* 6 sand day yards, all with an undercover area.
* Separate 9m x 6m workshop with an additional 4 tie up bays, all undercover.
* Ablution block with toilet, shower and sink.
* Huge parking area, all solid base.
* 650m (approximately) training track.
* Comfortable 3 bed, 1 bathroom home with 2 living areas, meals area, Daikin reverse cycle airconditioner, verandah to front and back and single carport. Yes it needs updating but look how comfy your horses will be! And, STCA, you can build a second home.
* 20,000 gallon rainwater tank.
* Minutes to the Freeway, Harvest Lakes and Gateways Shopping Centres and Aubin Grove train station.
‘Anvil Park’ lends itself perfectly to the pursuit of any equestrian dream – bring your pacers and train them on your home track or take the 5 minute walk to Jandakot Trotting track. Bring your gallopers and use your home track or be on the Freeway to Belmont, Ascot or Lark Hill tracks in minutes for early morning gallops. Need an arena for your show horses or show jumpers? Plenty of space and only a 5 minute float trip to Magenup Equestrian Centre. Don’t have enough horses? Perfect set up for agistment or spelling.
Countless winners have already been trained from this well located, well thought out equestrian property, make yours the next!