ZONED Rural and set amongst some breath-taking scenery this magnificent property offers an abundance of lifestyle opportunities for its lucky new owners. A magnificent and fertile 5 acres with established orchard that would be suitable for Horses or grazing. With a huge workshop/shed, a lean to, a separate two room office and plenty of room of to manoeuvre vehicles this could be the perfect location to live and operate a business.
With 2 Street Frontages, there is potential to Sub-divide (Subject to Local Authority Approval).
And all within a 30min commute to Perth City, 20 mins to Perth Airport and quality local shops, schools and amenities all close by.
The main house boasts:
• 4 Large Bedrooms with ceiling fans and robes.
• 2 Bathrooms renovated to a high standard; with Floor to Ceiling Tiles and quality finishes.
• A modern Kitchen with Floor to Ceiling Tiles, Granite benchtops and lots of storage.
• Solar Hot Water and 5kw Solar Panels – Very low electricity bills $400 pq. (approx with current owner).
• Security system / Ducted R/C Airconditioning / Sensor Lights.
• Wood burning fire in living area.
• Quality ceramic floor tiles in Kitchen, Living and Dining areas.
• Drinking quality Bore Water – Minimal water charges.
Outside you will find:
• Annex/Office/Retreat, Workshop, Additional Shed, Shelters.
• Entertaining area with Saltwater Pool and Spa.
• Plenty of room for grazing animals or riding off road bikes.
Horse owners will love:
• Great loamy fertile soil with a mixture Kikuyu and Couch pasture.
• Well fenced smaller paddocks close to the house (perfect for foaling).
• Reticulation on approx. half of the property
• Massive 100,000Litre Rainwater tank, 2 Bores and Scheme Water.
• Fantastic natural shade trees.
• Large horseshoe driveway and vehicle access to sheds and paddocks with plenty of hardstand parking for vehicles and/or floats.
• Outside Laundry attached to mudroom.
• Separate stand-alone Shed perfect for Tack / Feed Room.
• Large Shed that could be easily adapted to accommodate stables.
• Horse Safe Fencing
• Extensive Bridle trails at the end of Hayward rd that stretch through Korung National Park
• 3-minute drive to the Orange Grove Equestrian centre or just ride there
With Ellis Brook running through the property, Orange, Mandarin and Lemon trees this really is a picture-perfect location. If you want more nature, spend time walking in the nearby trails and regional parks. This property must be viewed to be appreciated, call Tom for more information or to book your inspection.
Your dream lifestyle awaits.
Land Size: 2.1 Hectres / 5.19 Acres (approx.)
Zoning: General Rural