Well maintained picturesque property. Situated on 6.53 Hectares (16.1 Acres) of land
Currently opearting as agistment facility with 16 horses agisted
– 23 paddocks
– 18 shelters (mainly steel rails with electric fence)
Barn stable with power and lighting, concrete floor, capacity for 4 horses, feed and tack room. (Interior needs completing)
14m x 6m Enclosed shed 4 x roller doors with concrete floor and 3 phase power
12m x 4m Old type water proof storage shed of steel construction with good concrete floors
Flood light Arena with tie up bay – 27m x 50m
Water license with possibility for additional business
– Soil is sandy loam with Kikuyu Cooch and clover
– 80% of the property includes reticulation and flood lighting
This two storey reverse cycled Air Conditioned homestead consists of
– Upstairs Master Ensuite and living area with picturesque views overlooking the property from two balconies
– Downstairs area includes Master Ensuite, 2 Bedrooms, Main Bathroom. Open plan living dining kitchen laundry and storeroom which can be converted into study if need be.
– 2 car garage
Verandahs front, back and side
An absolute picturesque property located in Muchea a quiet idyllic town site situated some 65 kms north of Perth near the junction of the Brand Highway and Great Northern Highway. It is a suburb of the Chittering Shire. It is located 7 minutes from Bullsbrook, 30 Minutes to Ellenbrook, Wanneroo, Joondalup and Midland.
Perth Darwin Hwy to Muchea expected completion 2019
Local School bus pickup serving both private and public schools
Private schools; Swan Valley Anglican, Swan Christian, Ellenbrook Christian, La Salle and Guildford Grammar
Footy/ Cricket oval and Netball courts, Local Park with Skate ramps and BMX track, local IGA Supermarket, Post Office, Produce and Hardware.
This property is open by appointment and invitation only