We now have the go ahead to sell the lots separately if 250 Acres too hot to handle for you?
You can have lot 8 approx 53 ha from $550,000 with 2 bed cottage with verandah all the way around,
– Smalll shed to park the vehicle or workshop
– Cutest little garden with the cutest water feature
– 2 rain Water tanks supply rain water to the house totalling 58th ltr
– Stables with 6 bays, tack room and wash down bay, a schooling/round yard, and feed shelter not forgetting the two bay external accommodation.
– 2 dams
– cattle yards and load ramp
Lot 9 approx 47 ha from $675,000 with 4 x 2 bath bed home that has 3 living areas huge new undercover outdoor living area.
– Lovely garden space. Perfect spot for the tea and scones
– Huge workshop with shearing area off to the side which opens on to the sheep yard
– Another huge shed to park the vehicles or machinery both with 3 phase, 240 volt and 48 volts
– 2 rain water tanks totalling 116 thousand ltr’s that feeds the house
– 3 feed bins.
– Fencing may need fixing in a couple of areas but otherwise good.
– Could just about go skiing in the dam which is boasting an almost new pump that is shared with the bordering neighbour.
You buy the lot with offers from $950,000
(101 ha) 40 minutes from Midland, 47 minutes to the domestic terminal and 60 minutes to Perth City. Approx. 30 acres of un-cleared bush-land butts the Woottating Forrest reserve making it perfect for a horse trail.
Power from the mains to both the houses.
The current owners have the convenience of mixing business with pleasure. They are operating a truck carting business from the property and this allows them to avoid the pitfalls and regulations of operating in the industrial areas. They have also have the room to indulge in their horse passion.
There is so much more that I just don’t have room to describe to you so please call me and make the time to come and view.
Janet 0417 915 038!