Stunningly situated on 2.5 acres and with Ellis Brook itself running through the residence in a “No Through Road” setting, this beautifully-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home – and ready-to-go horse property – sits only walking distance away from picturesque Ellis Brook Valley Reserve flora and fauna, as well as magnificent city and valley views on the way up to the spectacular Sixty Foot Falls.
Equestrian-lovers will relish at the prospect of five fully-fenced grassed paddocks on the block, along with a huge 40m x 22m professionally-built dressage arena with fencing, floodlights and a sand-rolling pit, four large walk-in walk-out stables with their own yards, two under-cover wash bays, a massive multi-purpose shed with a separate storeroom and three-phase power, a generous fully-equipped tack room, a float shed with its own full bathroom, an adjacent equipment shed and even a large firepit for those chilly winter nights. There is also a 6m x 3m (approx.) donga on-site, whilst the dream outdoor setting is completed by a pitched rear patio-entertaining deck, a fish pond, a bubbling in-built spa to impress your guests with, a stainless-steel range hood for barbecues and drop-down café blinds for protection from the elements – all to a mesmerising hill and valley backdrop like no other.
Lush green lawns surrounding the house also provide a splendid outlook from within, where a sunken and carpeted formal front lounge room makes up part of the functional floor plan with its lovely bay window and a split-system air-conditioning unit – right next to a carpeted home office benefitting from pleasant views of its own. The central kitchen has been renovated to a quality modern standard and includes sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, soft-closing drawers, double sinks, a new five-burner stainless-steel DeLonghi gas cooktop, a stainless-steel range hood, an integrated Panasonic Inverter microwave, a self-cleaning Electrolux Pyrolux double oven, an integrated Siemens dishwasher and a breakfast bar for casual meals – right next to a large tiled dining area with direct access outside to the patio and spa.
Doubling living options is a commodious sunken family room with high angled ceilings, a corner Jotul wood-fire heater, access to the deck and a tiled storeroom that also makes for the perfect wine cellar or cloak cupboard. Nestled at the front of the layout and away from the minor sleeping quarters is a welcoming master-bedroom suite off the entry, boasting a walk-in wardrobe and an intimate ensuite bathroom – walk-in shower, toilet, vanity and all.
The acreage is also riding distance away from the Karinya Equestrian Park (the Orange Grove Horse and Pony Club), is only minutes from schools, shopping and community amenities at nearby Gosnells and Maddington, is a short commute to Perth Airport and the new DFO Perth and Costco shopping complexes via major arteries and is just 23km from the heart of the Perth CBD. Country-style living with city-like convenience – it’s almost too good to be true!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
– Solid brick-and-tile construction (built in 1986 approx.)
– Two built-in work stations to the home office
– Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes and backyard views
– 4th bedroom with carpet and full-height BIR’s
– Contemporary main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and heat lamps
– Separate laundry with outdoor access
– Separate 2nd toilet
– Two double hallway linen cupboards
– Single carport attached to main house
– Machinery shed
– Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
– Security-alarm system
– Six (6) CCTV security cameras
– Security doors and screens – including a double security-door front entrance
– Integrated audio speakers to ceiling
– Solar hot-water system with an electric booster
– Bottled gas to property
– Full bore reticulation – including the arena
– Three bore/rainwater fed tanks (69,000L in total)
– Full-fenced property
– Electric double gates to driveway – with either remote or keypad access
– Ample driveway parking space – with driveway access leading up to the dressage arena at the back of the property
– Plenty of trees and shady areas to enjoy
– Heaps of room for a future swimming pool if you are that way inclined
– 11.6 x 7.4m (approx.) workshop shed (storeroom next to shed is approximately 7.4m x 3.5m in size)
– Easy access to the Banyowla Regional Park and fabulous Ellis Brook Valley walking trails
– Close to both Gosnells and Maddington Train Stations