Looking to buy my first horse! Had many years of riding experience, riding many different types of horses – mostly ride greenies. Wanting to get to at least Elementary level dressage, 80cm eventing/showjumping, and hacking/showhorse .Will be supported by my network of experienced friends and my trainer (who I will be agisting with). Looking for:
• 5-11 years old
• Any breed (very open to Standardbreds!)
• OTT’s very welcome! – don’t mind if straight off the track, as long as they have a good brain!
• quiet and trainable nature – no bolters or rearers – wanting something as vice-free as possible!
• barefoot preferred
• sound – will consider pre-existing injuries if they have been cleared by Vet.
• doesn’t have to be blingy (but is a bonus!), flashy/solid movement is more important to me.
Very minimal budget – Horses Under $1,500 ONLY!