Brushwood Brook Stables is situated on top of the hills of the beachside town of Yallingup and nestled amongst the picturesque Brushwood Brook Valley. We are centrally located less than 10 mins from Dunsborough, 15 mins from Vasse, 25 mins from Busselton and is close to bush trails and the beautiful beachs of Geographe Bay.
Brushwood Brook Stables was established by Martin and Bettina Broekman in 2000. Bettina Broekman is a Level 1 General EA coach/SSTA and has over 30 yrs experience in the industry.
At Brushwood Brook Stables we pride ourselves on providing the absolute best care possible to your horse/pony. Our aim is to provide a friendly, caring and professional environment for you and your horse and as we are only a small private establishment you generally have the riding areas to yourself. We offer full board agistment which includes 2 feeds daily consisting of basic hard feed and excellent quality oaten or meadow hay.
Our facilities include:
- Large WIWO Stables (insulated)
- Green grassy paddocks all year round with plenty of shade
- Undercover saddle up bays
- Enclosed Hot/Cold washbay
- 20m x 60m Dressage Arena (floodlit)
- Jumping Arena (currently under construction)
- Small cross country jumps
- 24hr supervision
- Safe electric fencing
- Tranquil private setting
Additional services offered:
- Horse education/training
- Float training
- Handling for vet/farrier etc
- Plaiting & show preparation
All inquiries welcome