AMT Equestrian Services offers a range of horsemanship services to suit your needs. We are committed and passionate and deeply care about horses and people. Being able to help horses lead a happier, healthier life and helping people find joy and fulfillment with their horses is what gets us jumping out of bed every morning.
We believe that every person and horse are on their own journey and there is no ‘system’ or ‘one thing fits all’ approach that is suited to everyone. You will therefore be greeted by an individualised approach if you work with us. Whether you would like some support to clarify your goals and dreams with your horse or you are seeking specific help and advice, we are happy to take the time to discuss your needs.
Our philosophy is based on the premise that “awareness is the greatest agent for change”. The horsemanship principles that we follow most closely aligns with the teachings of great horsemen like Tom & Bill Dorrence and the classical riding and Vaquero horsemanship traditions which focus on finesse, welfare and longevity of the horse to attain the highest level of harmony between horse and rider.
We offer a range of services, including:
* Horsemanship Lessons (at our place or yours)
* Horse Training – young horses, ground work and ridden, problem solving
* Monthly Horsemanship Development Days
* Horsemanship weekends with small groups
* Ground work and in-hand work for healthy biomechanics
* Clinics with Australian and International horse trainers and clinicians
* Facility Hire – huge floodlit arena, roundyard, horse yards, camping
* Horse Health Workshops
* Online shop – quality horsemanship equipment and tack
* Baroque Saddles and tack
* Vaquero Horsemanship Principles
* Mechanical Cow