Brookleigh ARC is running a 3 Phase event consisting of Dressage, In Hand and Show Jumping. This is not a qualifying event. Each horse and rider combination competes in each phase
Brookleigh ARC is running a 3 Phase event consisting of Dressage, In Hand and Show Jumping. This is not a qualifying event.
Each horse and rider combination competes in each phase with only one combination of horse and rider per class. Dressage is scored as normal – percentage – with the additional phases of the competition scored out of 100 each.
There is a choice of classes ranging from Preparatory to Novice with a choice of different show jumping heights.
The Dressage phase will be on the Indoor arena, Led Horse on the Marquee Lawn and Show Jumping on the Outdoor Arena.
Food Vans will be available on the day.
A Draw will be emailed to each competitor with times.
Scores are collated and provided to the event organisers with the winner being the combination with the highest score out of 300 for each class.
1. Gear check
2. Gear Check (add boots, vest & adjust leathers)
- Competition attire or Club uniform.
- present to judge at dressage as normal for your time on the draw
- complete your test and exit arena
- Whip length restricted to 75cm
- Spurs must be removed for the led portion of the event
- Horses are to be shown plaited and presented as if attending a show – clean and polished.
All Day (Saturday)
Bec Sellick[email protected]