Modern Pentathlon and Tetrathlon State Championship Event
November 16 @ 4:30 pm - November 17 @ 5:00 pm
The Modern Pentathlon and Tetrathlon State Championships are on again! This popular and successful event run by the Modern Pentathlon Association of WA (MPAWA) suits all ages and abilities. Plus has a choice of events for riders and athletes to enter! You can choose what you would like to do from the sports of: Fencing, Swimming, Running, Riding and Shooting (Laser Pistol). If you are riding, you don’t need to be a Pony Club or EA member to enter.
MPAWA 2019 State Championship Events will be as follows:
• Modern Pentathlon (UIPM): Swim, Fence, Show Jump (Pool Horse), Laser Run (Run/Shoot)
• 1b. As above but riding Your Own Horse for a 30 point deduction
• Tetrathlon (Pony Club Style): Swim, Shoot (10m Laser Pistols [7m for 12&U]), Jump Hickstead/Derby style (Own Horse), Run
• Tetrathlon (UIPM): Swim, Fence, Laser Run (Run/Shoot)
• Triathle A: Fence (Epee), Laser Run (Run/Shoot)
• Triathle B: Swim, Laser Run (Run/Shoot)
• Fence: Epee (One Touch)
• Laser Run: Run/Shoot
Venues: Saturday November 16th • Swan Valley Horse and Pony Club Grounds; rear of State Equestrian Centre, Cathedral Avenue, Brigadoon, Perth, WA.
PM – Tetrathlon (Pony Club Style) Run 4.30pm start
Sunday November 17th • Priory Park Equestrian Centre, 336 Padbury Ave, Herne Hill, WA
• Guildford Grammar Senior School Pool, Great Eastern Hwy Guildford, WA (50m Pool)
• Guildford Grammar Priestley Hall and Surrounding Grounds, Great Eastern Hwy Guildford, WA
Hit & Run Mobile Coffee and Food Van will be at Priory Park Equestrian on Sunday with their FANTASTIC COFFEE and DELICIOUS EATS – very reasonably priced too. (Love their chocolate chip Banana Bread! 🙂
Stables/yards/paddocks and camping with own yards all available at Priory Park Equestrian Centre. Shower and toilet facilities available but no power to camping paddock. If wanting to book – please contact Marcia Devenney on 0482020257 or FB Message Priory Park Equestrian Centre.