166 Acres, 2 Homes - Abundance of Water in Gingin Shire
- Price:$1,299,000 Neg
- Status:For Sale
- Ad Date:4th September, 2017
- Last Updated:4th September, 2017
HOME OPEN Sunday 10th Sept 11.30am to 12.15pm
344 Tangletoe Road, Muckenburra (Shire of Gingin)
Leave the hustle and bustle behind and come live the dream with this spectacular 166acre property with its own Lake, + 2 homes rural estate PLUS an abundance of water available for many of your agricultural pursuits (contact agent for more info)!! The current owners have poured years of love, work and $$ into this property, it is a fully operating cattle & sheep farm, and is previously operated as an Award Winning B&B and Cottage Farm Stay which was Accredited with Tourism Australia.
With an enormous list of high income earning opportunities, including Cattle, Sheep, Bed & Breakfast, Farm Stay, Weddings, Events, Caravan Park, Equestrian Facility, and all the hard work already having been done, why wouldn't you leave the daily grind of the suburbs behind & start living the dream.
If that's not enough to get your imagination wondering then read on...
- When size matters then this large 2009 Ross Squire Country Homestead will not disappoint. Sitting in an elevated position taking advantage of the breathtaking views of the manicured lawns & rose gardens overlooking the lake and paddocks, is this spacious 4 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms +study home, huge open planned living area with cathedral ceilings. A/C & ceiling fans throughout, Jarrahdale wood fire. Wrap around verandas and large patio area
- The Second house is a charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom cottage with polished jarrah floor boards, Split system A/C, & french doors leading out to porch with picturesque views over looking lush green paddocks.
- 2 large farm sheds - 18m x 16m & the other 25m x 16m with mezzanine floor for extra storage & 3 phase power. Both with full length lean toos.
- 4x 90,000ltr water tanks
- Large fox proof chicken coup
- Orchard & veggie garden
- Centrally located freestanding 14mx12m patio with power & water.
- Beautifully manicured easy care gardens surrounding the homes & outbuildings all watered by the deep bore and automatic reticulation
- A total of 166 acres of quality soil & pasture
- A approximately 1 hectare permanent lake with 3 Islands, 6mtr deep, with huge variety of birdlife and fish
- 3 natural soaks
- 10 paddocks cleverly set up with internal secondary perimeter fencing & laneway for easy movement of stock.
Top quality fencing & gates used. Plus stock watering points throughout paddocks & plenty of shelter from the elements with an assortment of matured trees.
Same owners since 1998 are now ready to retire. A list of farm machinery and equipment is available including cattle and sheep yards, tractors and other items.
You have got to come and view to truly appreciate all this property has to offer.
Local Gingin Sales Representative available to meet you on site anytime.
Tel: 9300 3344
Mobile: 0407 089 880
After login you will be able to send messages to any sellers. We require login in order to better protect both buyer and seller from scammers and spammers.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.