5 x 2 House 7 Acres, Brunswick, 15 mins from Australind
- Price:$650,000 Firm
- Status:For Sale
- Ad Date:7th February, 2018
- Last Updated:7th February, 2018
- Region:South West
OFFERS OVER $650,000
A perfect place to enjoy family living in this spacious, extensively renovated modern family home with some acreage to spread your wings.
If you have been looking for the ultimate lifestyle property, look no further.
232 Wellesley Road, Brunswick is the one!
Set on 2.8 Ha (Approx. 7 Acres), this magnificent ranch style home with large verandahs overlooks the Darling Hills with 360 degree views of rural surrounds.
The home comprises of two main living areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an office.
The new, modern kitchen has plenty of storage, double sink and gas cook top. Hot water is LPG gas system.
There are established gardens, a large pool with waterfall feature, entertainment area with jarrah slab bar and a large shed for big boys' toys.
There is over 136,000 litres (30,000 gallons) of rainwater storage with irrigation water available for stock and toilets.
Currently horse agisting property with 30 rolls of hay cut during the Spring.
There is plenty of space on the block, even room for some sheep.
Shops, two primary schools, football oval, tennis courts, bowling club, ambulance sub centre, fire station, local Lions Club are just a few of the facilities available within 5 minutes at the thriving township of Brunswick, just 15 minutes to Australind and 25 minutes to Bunbury.
The property is well suited for an outdoor and indoor family lifestyle with plenty of room for kids to run around within the beautiful rural area.
The entertaining area has the room for parties or gatherings and plenty of space for those bonfires around the block; certainly a great place to live and raise a family or retire.
- Newly Renovated
- 4 Bedrooms, master ensuite and the rest with built-in mirror robes, plus an office
- 2 bathrooms
- Lounge, activity room, family room and modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning ducted
- 2.86 HA or 7.0 acres of land with 360 degree views
- Undercover pool side entertainment area, with large bar
- Double carport & huge area for visitors to park
- Plenty of Rain water (30,000 gallons)
- Big shed 8m x 9m, 2 x sliding doors / one roller with power & concrete floor
- School bus available for primary (Past driveway) and high school buses at Clifton Road T Road.
- Horse agistment / Hay- 30 rolls p/a
- Caravan outlet for power or emergency generator power
Contact Noel Jones on 0418 932 438 or Doug Butcher on0409 374 671
After login you will be able to send messages to any sellers. We require login in order to better protect both buyer and seller from scammers and spammers.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.