GREAT ENTERTAINER WITH SPACE FOR HORSES!
- Status:For Sale
- Ad Date:20th September, 2017
- Last Updated:20th September, 2017
26 Karbro Drive, Cardup is Set back from the road sits this 2.62ha (approx 6.4 acres) equine property, cuddled by a tree lined perimeter. Looking for something that 'has it all'? Here it is!!
- The family sized home has 4 bedrooms (2 with split systems), 2 bathrooms, en suite has a big corner bath.
- A home office/study sits at the front of the home.
- For a 'night in' the theatre room with split level floor and cassette reverse cycle air conditioning.
- The open plan living is tiled and has soaring high ceilings and has a large split system, and a slow combustion wood heater for the winter months.
- The gourmet kitchen has granite bench tops and features stainless steel splash-back with electric cooking, walk in pantry and a dishwasher! A servery to the alfresco area is also off the kitchen.
- Shoppers entrance leads from the 3 car garage.
- Heading outside, the massive outdoor entertaining area features a built in bar and overlooks the below ground pool and above ground spa.
Huge potential for the equine enthusiast family.
- The current owner is licenced to house 6 horses on the property. All potential purchasers will need to apply with the council for their required holding.
- Divided into 5 separate irrigated paddocks, there are also sizeable shelters with electric fencing.
- A wash down bay and a round yard are key additions to the property.
- A huge shed is designed to house a float and still has room for additional equipment.
- The property has a bore with a water licence for 16,000,000 L.
- Water tanks supplying the home with water
- 3 phase power.
- A number of 'street lights' adorn the tree lined property keeping it well lit. They are controlled and run from the property's power supply.
- 5Kw solar panel system with 27 panels.
- Expansive carport at the front of the home.
This property has so much to offer.
Further information please contact Aaron on 0409 291 711 or via email.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.