Rural Retreat - 2 storey home on 5 acres
- Status:For Sale
- Ad Date:9th January, 2018
- Last Updated:9th January, 2018
- Region:South West
29 MIRASOLE ROAD, COOKERNUP
Close enough to civilisation, but far away enough from the hustle and bustle of daily life, this property is perfect for the horse enthusiast or someone who wants some space to run a few animals and relax in the peaceful surrounds.
- Double storey home with great views on 5 acres
- Well insulated and has a tile fire and air con units
- The upstairs living area has high cathedral ceilings
- All of the bedrooms are oversized
- The bathrooms are finished in neutral decor
- Beautiful wrap around balconies with extensive views
- 16 panel solar system with a 2.7KW inverter ensures power bills are minimal
- The property has a self contained ancillary dwelling which has approval for short stay accommodation
- Large 16m x 7m shed with concrete floor and power
- Above ground swimming pool
- The property has a 10ML water entitlement which is used for stock water and also to irrigate the paddocks via fixed sprinklers and water the lawns & gardens
Cookernup is a great spot to enjoy a quiet rural lifestyle with all the conveniences of a larger rural centre, only 15 minutes away in Harvey. Located between the scarp and the sea you can also enjoy the leisure activities that Logue Brook Dam has to offer, or travel west to the small coastal towns of Preston Beach or Myalup.
For further details or inspection contact:
Ruth Nandapi 0419955965
After login you will be able to send messages to any sellers. We require login in order to better protect both buyer and seller from scammers and spammers.
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.