One Vacancy Available
- Business Name:Elgama Equestrian
- Business Address:153 Hadrill Road Baskerville
- Town:Swan Valley
- Last Updated:6th March, 2018
Elgama Equestrian has been purpose built for agistment. It's not often a property is designed and built from scratch for the sole purpose of equine agistment.
It's located 40 minutes from the CBD. This top quality agistment centre is in prime location for easy access to equestrian events with Taminga Jump Club and Swan Valley Equestrian Centre just a walk down the road.
This is a small family ruin business who take pride in caring for each horse as if it were one of our own. We want you to enjoy your time with your horse at our Agistment Centre with quality facilities in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Centre facilities include:
· 70m x 40m Professionally Built Main Arena
· 20m river sand round yard
· Full set of jumps with additional grid work jumps
· Flood Lights
· Large Riding Track
· 2x Large grassed riding arenas roughly 65mx45m
· Easy access to trails
· Individual lockable tack sheds
· Tack up and Wash bays
· Float Parking
· Property fully enclosed with horse safe stock proof fencing
Agistment of $170 per week includes:
• Use of facilities
• Individual paddock
• Rugging morning and night
• Hay in mornings; Choice of Oaten or Meadow Hay
• Large hard feed in evenings
• Cleaning of paddocks, yards, water,etc
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Elgama-Equestrian
Or for more information Contact us on 0417 902 734
You should check the accuracy of this information by independent inquiry prior to its use.
Strong recommendation is given to print this advert if proceeding to sale/lease.