Zia Park Equestrian Centre provides riding instruction in dressage, show jumping, cross country jumping and general horsemanship. We aim to produce well rounded riders who are confident riding and handling horses and ponies in many settings and situations.
- Riders of all ages and abilities are catered for, from lead liners to competition riders. Bring your own horse or ride one of ours. We have a small core of well mannered and experienced school horses.
- All instructors at Zia Park are appropriately qualified and experienced adults. Gail Simms is an NCAS Level 2 coach and coach educator and has been involved in the horse industry in Western Australia as a competitor, coach and judge for over 30 years.
- Riders are encouraged to attend pony club, adult riding clubs and competitions if appropriate and are assisted to achieve this.
- Exceptional facilities include a full sized dressage arena, show jumping arena, 800 metre training track, cross country training course and a bush riding trail on the 140 acre property.
- Group lessons, semi private, and private lessons are available at competitive rates.
- Day camp programs are held during all school holidays. Students participate in bush riding, mounted games, bareback riding, formation riding, swimming and vaulting depending on season and riders’ interests and capabilities. please visit our website for information on dates and prices and to see photos of previous camps.