https://www.globalentriesonline.com.au/equestrian_show_jumping/details/?eventId=1188&eventDetailId=9070 global Entries Description WRPC Extravaganza SJ &
WRPC Extravaganza SJ & Dressage 2022 Series – Combined Training TEAMS
EVENT 3 – 26th June 2022
Information & Rules (please read carefully):
– A refund of entry will be provided less $10 administration fee with submission of a veterinary or doctor’s certificate within 7 days of completion of the event.
– Scratching’s after the release of helper duty list: Helper duty bonds will not be refunded unless helper duty is completed or other arrangement are made with Organising Committee
– All riders will be required to present proof of membership/insurance on registration.
– No day insurance is available.
– EA insurance will not cover you for this event.
– To ride in PCWA classes, riders must be financially ordinary or associate members of an affiliated pony club.
– To ride in Open Classes, riders must be 18yrs and hold PCWA open rider membership,mounted coach, mounted adult supporter or affiliate rider membership with a PCWA affiliated club or hold a competition licence with PCWA.
– All riders are required to nominate a helper per horse.
– There is limited self-help available and only when organised with event organisers prior to entry.
– Failure to provide a helper will result in elimination from competition.
– Riders must not nominate another riders as their helper.
Gear Checking/ Presentation
– Formal PC uniform and presentation is required. Horses must be presented formally as per PCWA gear checking for PCWA dressage and show jumping.
– Plaiting not required
– Open riders must ride in attire as outlined in PCWA Gear Checking manual as per Open Rider requirements. Horses must be presented formally as per PCWA gear checking for PCWA dressage and show jumping.
– PCWA gear checking rules will be enforced.
– Body protectors are recommended to be worn for show jumping classes.
– No stallions permitted on Walliston Riding & Pony Club grounds.
– No dogs will be allowed on the grounds.
– Limited yards are available to use on a first in best dressed basis.
– A canteen will be available.
– No rider under 18 years of age is to be left on the grounds without a parent/guardian.
– Please leave the grounds as you found them, pick up horse’s manure and hay and dispose of it at the manure pit found behind the stables, not at base of trees!
Walliston Riding & Pony club retains the right to:
o Cancel any class or event.
Neither the organising committee of any event to which these rules apply nor Pony Club Western Australia accepts any liability for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders, ground, spectators or any other person or property whatsoever.
Show Jumping from Poles/30cm – 105cm in the Main Arena. (Please note the rules have been updated: riders may ride 3 consecutive heights)
Dressage Tests – Stepping Stones Leadrein 2, the Prep C/C tests from Prelim to Medium (higher if requested)
Classes marked with * are part of the Pony Club WA Leaderboards for Dressage and Show Jumping. These classes include the $2.50 leaderboard levy fee in the class price.
Dressage tests $25.00 ($27.50 for leaderboard classes)
You may enter a maximum of 3 show jumping rounds across 2 consecutive heights and a maximum of 3 dressage tests.
Combined Teams Classes
This is a teams event, one rider will ride the dressage phase, another rider to complete the show jumping phase.
Riders competing in individual classes may nominate their individual score to the Combined Training TEAM. – They only ride once but the score contributed to both classes.
PCWA and Open Riders may compete as a team.
$10 per Rider
All Day (Sunday)
Walliston Riding & Pony club
Cnr Lawnsbrook & Boronia Rd, Walliston, WA, Australia,